Organization of the special creative event: presentation of Peru as best travel and gastronomy destination; master class of Peruvian dishes and different cocktails based on Pisco (traditional Peruvian alcoholic beverage).
The event accented the diverse and incredible Peruvian cuisine and great potential of the gastronomy tourism as well as not very well known places to visit (e.g. Peruvian north) were described. The event took place in the luxury culinary studio Culinarion situated in famous business and shopping center Novinsky Passage in the city center.
The participants very much appreciated the presence and speech of the Ambassador of Peru to Russia, who was a special guest of the event, stayed till the event end and communicate with the guests a lot. The different angles and topics of the event rose a lot of questions and showed the interest in Peru and the awareness of participated tour operators to the destination.
The quiz with the question about Peru was very welcome and the participants were very active in answering questions. As the prizes, we chose the bottles of original Peruvian Pisco – one more highlight of the event!
After the event, all participants received “Diplomas” of participation in Peruvian culinary master class what will be a good memory.
The following actions has been performed:
- Choosing of the event concept and development of the event programs
- Choosing of the event location
- Detailed discussion of the scenario of the event with the culinary studio in order to confirm all details of the events, entertainment parts etc.
- Selection of the data base contacts for the invitation to the events
- Creation and sending out the personal invitations
- Convocation of the TOP professional audience of tour operators for participation in the event
- Personal follow-up with each confirmed participants before the event in order to check the attendance
- Controlling of the quality and number of the companies registered for the events
- Preparation of the presentation
- Meeting the guests and checking the attendance at the event
- Making presentation of Peru as best travel and gastronomy destination
- Leading of the event
- Follow-up after the event and sending out information to all participants
- Preparation of the report on performed activity