As one of the most important part of any activity in the market, PR is crucial aspect in the travel industry because sometimes only indirect influence can make the most powerful impact to the audience.
Our travel market is full of different PR promotion activities. The direct consumer as well as tour operators and agents need to be led in their choices and preferences and this is our task. We provide to our clients different tools of PR activities for it that affect the target audience according to the confirmed PR strategy.
It is s worth to say that marketing trade activities should be balanced with dedicated PR support and for us it is essential point to not only do a marketing promotion but also make around it a proper fuss and to work with different media.
Our PR services
- Russian media market overview and analysis
- Elaboration of individual PR strategies
- Managing and maintaining of actual and exclusive media network and database
- Creating coverage and generating of the publications featuring the client (print, online, radio, TV) for examples see our page PRESS
- Permanent media relations, communication and monitoring including print, online, radio, TV media and bloggers
- Direct calls throughout Russia and CIS States on major media and journalists
- Media trainings and editorial meetings
- Press releases production and distribution
- Qualified translations of advertising and PR materials supplied by client companies
- Newsletters production and management (updated information about destination, special and new offers etc.)
- Press conferences and interviews support
- Press trip organization including organization and supporting of filming process by TV crews
- Online PR including social media
- Event PR
- Press kit creation or translations including adjusting existing materials for the Russian market
- Printing arrangements and direct mailing distribution of info media materials
- Providing of media clipping, its analysis and evaluation
- Advertising campaigns in different media (direсt and indirect)
- Special PR campaigns